Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Thanks for visiting the Flooring Forum. Here you'll find all sorts of advice and discussion on all sorts of flooring, such as carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, amtico, and more. As you are not logged into the flooring forum you won't be able to use the full features of the forum. Please login, or register for free, to use all the features of the forum.

Discuss yarns for carpet whipping in the Textile & Carpet Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. jerry123

jerry123 New Member

hi there

is there anyone on here who could give me advice on the types of yarns needed for carpet whipping.

I'm looking for thickness and ply if anyone on here could help me please.

many thanks in advance regards jerry

2. Martin Jones

Martin Jones New Member

Speak to Janser they supply yarn for binding. The will send you a colour card. I've used the yarn for a couple of years and found it very good.

3. St1gzee

St1gzee Member

Mc andrews textiles... 2ply wool or poly..very good firm..I've used them for two years..

4. the carpet binder

the carpet binder Active Member Pro Floor Fitter

Hi mate, I can do you 2 ply twist yarns at £3-95 per kilo collected from Portsmouth, Hampshire.