Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Thanks for visiting the Flooring Forum. Here you'll find all sorts of advice and discussion on all sorts of flooring, such as carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, amtico, and more. As you are not logged into the flooring forum you won't be able to use the full features of the forum. Please login, or register for free, to use all the features of the forum.

Discuss Trying to find out who makes Culloden carpet in the Textile & Carpet Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Gripper Rod

Gripper Rod New Member

Hello Forum

I am trying to identify who makes & distributes a carpet that is marketed by Greendale group as Culloden. It is a wool natural and I think it is made in Belgium by Creatuft.

I am a retailer who has an enquiry from a friend. Our local Greendale group retailer is no longer trading and she has not had satisfactory service from another Greendale stockist she has tried.

Any help gratefully received.

Rod

2. Our team at pazyryk carpet gallery has years of experience and expertise in carpet cleaning, carpet services and rug cleaning. Pazyryk Carpet Gallery is one of the finest & largest Persian & Oriental rug stores in Vancouver.