Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Thanks for visiting the Flooring Forum. Here you'll find all sorts of advice and discussion on all sorts of flooring, such as carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, amtico, and more. As you are not logged into the flooring forum you won't be able to use the full features of the forum. Please login, or register for free, to use all the features of the forum.

Discuss The Fascinating Trip of Rugs & Carpets in the Textile & Carpet Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. carpet couture

carpet couture New Member

You sure have seen me in the hallway of your home or maybe around your bed or table defining spaces, conveying sense of warmth and welcome, spreading beauty with my colors. I am essential part of your home’s decoration.

Let me take you on a trip, a journey which will style you know about me, my evolution, my qualities and beauty.

Many periods ago, shepherds begin knotting wool into heavy woven cloth and I came into existence. Over the centuries making me evolved from an art to fine art form. Before machines came into existence I was a fine piece of hand-made art. I was produced by turning wool into yarn, washing it, dyeing, hand knotting, finally shaving and leveling.

Machines came in and process got faster and cheaper. Even with the evolution of machines, the popularity of handmade rugs just didn’t fade away; instead it got its own unique place in society.

You can search me in many forms, from woolen to natural fiber to cotton and synthetic. I may come in different forms but there is one thing common and that is the expression I bring in the context of aesthetics and cultural sensibility while preserving ancient techniques.

Let’s have a little literature on my roots in different cultures:

IndianIndian carpets are overwhelming. They come in different patterns, styles and designs. Today the Indian carpet industry fascinates the world with its enthralling woven carpets which proudly beautify homes in India and in international front.

2. Spacey

Spacey Active Member Pro Floor Fitter

Or just get an LVT floor which is naturally warm and quiet and design possibilities are endless

3. neilrj

neilrj New Member

Yeah but that way he wont get any commission for selling handmade Indian rugs that he sells, as whilst his postings are eloquent it's not written as a first language so sounds like sales talk.

4. FirstMats

FirstMats New Member

It is eloquent but definitely looks like a sales pitch!

5. Rugmuncher

Rugmuncher Member

Carpet couter bloke gets around dont he :confused:
    Dont half talk some shite, sounds like a right boring t**t

6. neilrj

neilrj New Member

He's lulling us to sleep so he can whack a bit advert up in a bit