Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Thanks for visiting the Flooring Forum. Here you'll find all sorts of advice and discussion on all sorts of flooring, such as carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, amtico, and more. As you are not logged into the flooring forum you won't be able to use the full features of the forum. Please login, or register for free, to use all the features of the forum.

Discuss Moduleo impress range in the Vinyl Flooring Forum / Impervious Floor Coverings area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Joanne Taylor

Joanne Taylor New Member

Hi, I'm looking for some advice.

I have purchased a moduleo floor from the impress range and while trying to find the recommended cleaner for sale online came across quite a lot of negative reviews for moduleo floors.

People seem to be saying that they lift and gap over time and some discolouring. I've come on here and seen a thread at the beginning of this year suggests that they may have sorted out the issues.

Has anyone noticed the flooring is poor quality or having to go back to unhappy customers?

Or does it seem better now?

Our sub floor is floorboards and the fitters will be laying a 6mm ply layer then a feather layer. Just including this info in case it's relevent.

2. Spacey

Spacey Active Member Pro Floor Fitter

Nothing wrong with Moduleo it's very good quality.

If a floor lifts or gaps thats an installation issue not a product issue

Rugmuncher likes this.
  3. Joanne Taylor

Joanne Taylor New Member

That's good to hear, thank you Spacey.

4. Rugmuncher

Rugmuncher Member

I love fitting moduleo, never had one go south yet.

5. Joanne Taylor

Joanne Taylor New Member

Thank you Rug.