Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Thanks for visiting the Flooring Forum. Here you'll find all sorts of advice and discussion on all sorts of flooring, such as carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, amtico, and more. As you are not logged into the flooring forum you won't be able to use the full features of the forum. Please login, or register for free, to use all the features of the forum.

Discuss Karpet king what's the screw in the circle about? in the Textile & Carpet Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. St1gzee

St1gzee Member

Mine is missing this screw. But what does it do?

Attached Files:

2. daniel2829

daniel2829 New Member

Our machine is very different to that.
    Call Matparts they will know the answer and probably stock the screw.

3. daniel2829

daniel2829 New Member

01706 871933

4. St1gzee

St1gzee Member

I thought matparts went bust? Some karpet kings are made by newlong and the headstock is made by loads of companies.. So I'm told.
    Anyway all I wanna know is does the screw lock the 2 presser rods together.. Thanks for coming by

5. daniel2829

daniel2829 New Member

Matparts are still going just bought a new tension adjustment bolt last week.
    Oh well can't help with that

6. the carpet binder

the carpet binder Active Member Pro Floor Fitter

Hi mate, the bolt should be tight but the lefhand shaft should move up & down independently to the right hand one.