Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Thanks for visiting the Flooring Forum. Here you'll find all sorts of advice and discussion on all sorts of flooring, such as carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, amtico, and more. As you are not logged into the flooring forum you won't be able to use the full features of the forum. Please login, or register for free, to use all the features of the forum.

Discuss Carpet & underlay advice much needed in the Textile & Carpet Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Doctok

Doctok New Member

Hi All,

I’m so confused at the moment but very happy I found this forum, I’ve looked through some previous posts but need some clarification. I am wanting a stain resistant carpet with a budget of £15-£20 per square meter, I very nearly bought Cormar Primo Ultra but looking through the forum it looks as though a dodged a bullet by not going through with the purchase.

Please can you advise me on 2 or 3 good quality & reliable carpet manufacturers? Also a good quality underlay between 8mm-10mm, which ever thickness you deem best. We have also had a quote for Abingdon Aqua ProTec Classic Twist, is this any good? Also have a sample of Associated Weavers Invictus Twist. Completely open to a different manufacturer just want the best for our budget, any help appreciated. Thank you.

2. foxpod

foxpod Well-Known Member Pro Floor Fitter

Have a look at Kingsmead Tremendous
    Also Abingdon Stainfree Rustique
    Both come in 2 qualitys and in the price range.
    Stay away from Primo poo poo and in fact any Cormar $h!t
    Underlay wise Cloud 9 Charleston 9mm or Connoisser 8mm/10mm
    Cloud 9 contract 8/10 are ok too

Rugmuncher likes this.
  3. Doctok

Doctok New Member

Hi Foxpod

Thank you for the advice, I’ve found a supplier/fitter with:
    Abingdon Stainfree Rustique
    Abingdon Stainfree Melody
    Abingdon Stainfree Valiant
    Abingdon Stainfree Grande
    In your opinion which is the best quality carpet to go for? I have a sample book of Rustique at home & like the feel of the carpet, is it still the best one to go for? Prices are pretty similar on all above, again thank you for the help I wouldn’t have a clue otherwise.

Cheers

Mark

4. palend bin

palend bin New Member

1- Designing the pattern of traditional and modern carpets ( machine-made & hand-made)

2- Resizing and updating patterns

3- Combination of colors and Art adviser

4- Counseling about the status the carpet market

5- Texture monitoring

6- An agent between the seller and a buyer