Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Thanks for visiting the Flooring Forum. Here you'll find all sorts of advice and discussion on all sorts of flooring, such as carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, amtico, and more. As you are not logged into the flooring forum you won't be able to use the full features of the forum. Please login, or register for free, to use all the features of the forum.

Discuss 28m2 Kitchen /Diner in Flotex in the Textile & Carpet Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Grazy

Grazy New Member

evening chaps ,

I have a 28 m2 kitchen/dining room to fit in Flotex soon , I have previously used anti plas tape on my instillations but as it’s a bigger area I’m wondering if I should be sticking it down all over
    If so what adhesive would people recommend.
    It’s in a bungalow with concrete floor and two people living there
    It has a 4m and a 1:80 m long joins

Many thanks Graeme

2. Tom

Tom Active Member Pro Floor Fitter

I’d check for moisture first in sub floor if readings are ok screed floor then stick with f44 but don’t glue directly under joins . Put pencil line down where joins fall and leave glue a mm or 2 away from pencil line . If you glue directly under join in time it goes dirty and etc . Also if you decide to with tape do same with tape leave it a mm or 2 away from join